TinyMega is a small startup company located in NL. We develop electronic modules for the hobby market.
Product development consists of several steps :
- We define a new product and create a design to make it work. We select the necessary components and
determine how to interconnect these. And we select connectors to interface with the outside world.
- This results in a full schematic diagram.
- Board design
- Positioning of all components, defining board dimensions and design of PCB traces.
- We put much effort also in the silkscreen. Components are marked so they can be found on the schematics,
and connector pins are labelled to explain the purpose of each pin.
- We usually add additional ground pins to make it easy to do measurements.
- We select components that are large enough to be handled manually in most cases.
- Development of all software for the on-board controller. Extended testing to verify that the firmware
performs as intended, even in case of error situations.
- Error handling features have our utmost attention in order to make the firmware as reliable as possible.
- Extended description how to use the module.
- Description of all components and how to handle them.
- Detailed description of all interfaces to the outside world.
- Detailed description of all interfaces messages.
- Application usage examples.
- Example applications to show how to interface with the modules.
- We can deliver kits, with all components so that end-users can put it all together.
- In some cases, we can also supply fully assembled units.
- All processors in the kits are pre-programmed and ready-to-use.
- Arduino compatible.
- Most products can be used in combination with arduinos. And some can be programmed using the arduino IDE.
- An Arduinocompatible bootloader is included where possible.